Meet Hayashi Naikoku- A boy with a mission.


This boy ran along the streets. His head bobbing as ran through people on each side. He was thinking to himself, "I'll get you saotome..." The boy bore some dark blue chinese style garb, with white lines up the sides of the pants. The long sleve shirt had a small callor much like Ranma's and the front buttoned up as to how at the belly the buttons turned left. His log hair covered his eyes, obscuring half of his face with his bangs. Over all, his hair just went down to his neck though.

His smooth run ceased moving. It was just a flash back. Though he was so close. I can never forgive Saotome for his treachory. He remembered running. The running. The rush. He was going to get Saotome. But then....he ran into someone, toppling over, missing his chance.

"Agh!" he cried out vainly, "Get out of the way! I almost had him!"

The strainger with the long hair ask, "Whom?"

"Ranma Saotome!"

"..........AGH!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted, pounding the ground, "I miss him again!"

"Who the heck are you?"

"Hayashi Naikoku."

Hayashi had walked from him there. His amunition was gone. THis had taken him to a house not far from that block. His baggy and long chinese garb covered up most of his body totally, including his hands hidden within his sleeves. Yes, neighborhood McDonalds was a great place to reload. He snatched some ofthe plastic knives. Having stuffed about 20 or so in his sleeves before being noticed, though ready to take any victom in his path now. Yes, he was going to get Saotome this time. Without warning , he was taken and escourted out of the restaurant by two large men, banished from his supply for the time being.